The Cemetery Chapel
The Non-Catholic Cemetery has a small on
site chapel. Built in 1898 by the German architect Andreas Holzinger,
it is a fine mixture of classical and northern European styles
(for more about the history and design, see http://www.cemeteryrome.it/press/webnewsletter-eng/no7-2009.pdf).
chapel can seat between 50 and 80 people and can be rented out
for religious and lay-funerals or other ceremonies. For further
enquiries or bookings please speak to Amanda or Ornella on 06-5741900.
photo: Heather Munro